A regular sitting of Arabic speaking friends with Hazrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Khalifatul-Masih IV (ra). Session no. 205, recorded on September 25, 1996.
1) Is abortion allowed in Islam?
2) Interpretation of the following Hadith: The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) has been given six distinguished things over all other prophet (saw):
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by frightening my enemies) a month prior of the journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers), a place for praying and a cause to perform yayammum therefore, any one of my followers can pray whenever the time for prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made halal (lawful) for me, yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet was sent to a nation, but I have been sent to all mankind.